Established in 2013, The Dr. Bonnie Cameron Post-Secondary Scholarship exists to assist students living with arthritis in achieving their educational goals. It is presented by Runanthropic.org in honour of the inspiring work and dedication of Dr. Cameron and the entire Rheumatology staff at SickKids Hospital. The scholarship award is $2,500. Details of the award can be found at: https://runanthropic.org/dr-bonnie-cameron-post-secondary-scholarship/
To apply for the Scholarship please complete the form below and upload all required documents. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 14, 2021
This program is designed for applicants of any age entering or completing their first post-secondary degree. Applicants must be:
• A legal and permanent resident of Canada;
• First diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis by a physician prior to age 18;
• Entering, enrolled in, or awaiting acceptance to a Canadian post-secondary institution full-time for the fall semester of 2021;
• A student who demonstrates academic ambition and embraces a way of life that overcomes the restrictions of living with inflammatory arthritis; and
• Willing and able to comply with conditions outlined under Applicant Consent.
• Scholarship committee members and their immediate family members are not eligible applicants.
You may review the all application requirements at: Dr Bonnie Cameron Post-Secondary Scholarship 2021
You may also use this template Physicians Letter to save time with your Doctor! Physicians Letter